Man Utd Spare Ticket forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Manchester United vs Marseille tickets 15th March for sale

2 posters

Go down

2 Manchester United vs Marseille tickets 15th March for sale Empty 2 Manchester United vs Marseille tickets 15th March for sale

Post  topper451 Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:47 am

I have two spare tickets for the game against Marseille on the 15th March at old trafford. sat in north east quadrant with great view of whole pitch. Only getting rid because i cannot make the game. Let me know if your interested.

topper451

Back to top Go down

2 Manchester United vs Marseille tickets 15th March for sale Empty Re: 2 Manchester United vs Marseille tickets 15th March for sale

Post  froudy Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:10 pm

yes i'm interested how much for each ticket and how far back are they?

froudy

Back to top Go down

2 Manchester United vs Marseille tickets 15th March for sale Empty Re: 2 Manchester United vs Marseille tickets 15th March for sale

Post  topper451 Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:48 am

I only want what i paid for them, so £96. They are in North East Quadrant second tier row 12. Have sat there before a few times, great view and better than first tier as you have good view of the whole pitch. If you want them, where abouts do you live? I don't live in manchester, so can either meet you to exchange, post them via secure delivery ( would fax a document so you have piece of mind they are for real and no scam) or any other option that suits you. I'd love to go to the game but can't make it which is rather annoying.

topper451

Back to top Go down

Post  topper451 Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:47 pm

you still want them? can drop price to 40 each.. like I said I can't go and having two tickets unused will be a shame when someone else could be there watching. Let me know either way if you can, as you inquired first i'll let you choose if u want them, if not i'll try advertise them somewhere else.
many thanks

topper451

Back to top Go down

Post  froudy Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:45 pm

sorry i've been away just got home. work have told me i cant have the time off. message me again though if u have spare tickets again. sorry to mess you about i'm gutted as my dad and brother are going. thanks anyway. mqrk

froudy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down